Are You up for the Challenge?
Welcome to Akal Transport
We envision exceptional customer service while taking care of our number one asset: the driver. We started this company over 15 years ago and since our inception, we have always made sure our drivers are satisfied.
Akal runs array of local, dedicated, regional and long haul position. We understand that compensation is the essential in keeping satisfied drivers. That is why we pay the highest pay in the industry today.
The majority of our drivers are salaried drivers and are guaranteed a weekly paycheck. At Akal, if you are at work, you are getting paid. It is that simple! As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates and drivers stay with us three times longer than they do with our competition.
We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by DOT.
Leaders in Expedited Ground Transportation
Truck Driving Jobs with a Stability You Can Depend On
We’re looking for great regional drivers.
START DRIVING WITH AKAL TODAY
Akal takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- TWIC Card or Hazmat certification (Must be able to get one within 3 months of hire.)
- Two years verifiable tractor trailer experience.
- Valid DOT physical.
- Ability to pass a required drug test and driving test.
- Has a stable, verifiable work history.
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years.
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years.
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description.
Benefits of Joining Akal
- Top pay certified carrier.
- No touch freight. Live load/unload.
- Dedicated lanes.
- Excellent home time, weekly!
- Industry leading CSA scores.
- Brand new equipment.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7.
Areas We Run
- Los Angelas
Abundance of Miles
Our drivers average 2800+ miles a week. We can give you the miles, just make sure you are available to run.
OWNER OPERATORS NOW SEEKING BEST-IN-CLASS
We understand what it takes to succeed at running your own business. Become an Independent contractor today!
We will provide the tools and resources to make you a success.
90% dedicated lanes
Stable customers offering consistent freight & miles
99% No touch freight
Light weight freight
Direct routes – major cities.
Stable pay checks
Company discounts on fuel, tires etc.
Low cost trailers fees
No cost fuel cards
Low cost insurance
No forced dispatch